AELERT National Council announcement
We’re pleased to announce AELERT’s National Council, the newly established governing body of AELERT.
The National Council will set strategic direction and ensure AELERT delivers value to its members.
The new National Council has 9 members:
- Monica Collins (Chair): Australian Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (Cth)
- Amy Dennison: Environment Protection Authority (NT)
- Cindy Ong: Environment Protection Authority (Tas)
- Derek Poulton: Lake Macquarie City Council (Local Government)
- Germaine Larcombe: Department of Water and Environmental Regulation (WA)
- Grant Barnes: Natural Resources Access Regulator (NSW)
- Mary O'Kane: O'Kane Associates; Independent Planning Commission (Independent)
- Paul De Ionno: Department for Energy and Mining (SA)
- Stuart Smith: National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (Cth)
We are making significant changes to our governance, funding, and membership to modernise AELERT.
These changes will deliver improved value to members, greater accountability, and provide a more sustainable funding base.
We look forward to working with the Council to deliver these improvements for our members.
Read more about AELERT's National Council.
11th May, 2022.